- 1. Remove duct from packaging. Determine size desired for pumpkin by wrapping end to end. Cut to desired size using wire cutters; remove excess duct length. Use scissors to trim excess metal foil.
- 2. Apply generous amount of glue on both ends of duct. Press ends together to form "pumpkin" and use clothespins to hold in place while drying. When dry, remove clothespins.
- 3. On covered work surface, paint pumpkin White or Metallic Copper. Use several coats as needed, letting each coat dry before adding additional paint. When dry, drybrush edges Neopaque Black. Let dry.
- 4. Die cut leaves from Green felt using die cut machine.
- 5. Adhere small amount of Spanish moss into center top of pumpkin. Adhere stick (stem) and leaves to center of pumpkin. Let dry.
Tip: If die-cutting machine is not available, freehand draw and cut teardrop shapes from felt.