1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages and condition together as follows: for ice cream cone, half block Glow in the Dark, quarter block Yellow Translucent, quarter block and one 1" ball Translucent, one 5/8" ball Ecru; for brown ice cream, 7/8" ball Glow in the Dark, 1-1/8" ball Translucent, 5/8" ball Green Translucent; for green ice cream, 7/8" ball Glow in the Dark, 1-1/8" ball Translucent, 5/8" ball Green Translucent; for cherry, 5/8" ball Translucent, 1/4" ball Candy Pink.
2. For base of cone, roll two 2"-thick sheets of cone-colored clay on setting #1 through clay conditioning machine. Position one sheet on top of other. Press clay together using acrylic roller to remove any air pockets. Cut 1-3/4" circle from sheet; cut 1/4" hole from center of circle.
3. For sides of cone, roll two strips of cone-colored clay on #1 setting through clay conditioning machine so clay is approximately 1-1/2"x7". Stack strips together; trim to 1"x6" using super slicer. Use alphabet stamps and chalk to stamp "yummy" on center of strip. Wrap strip around 1-3/4" circle. Press seams together. Add touch of Liquid Sculpey to inside seam.
4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake cone on parchment-lined baking sheet. Let cool.
5. For ice cream, roll log of green ice cream to 1/2"x20" and log of brown ice cream to 1/2"x20". Position end of log around cooled top of cone. Begin wrapping green ice cream around cone; add brown ice cream log and wrap around top of green ice cream. Remove ice cream layers; position on parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. For cherry, roll teardrop shape. Position point on teardrop into top area on coiled ice cream. Remove cherry and position on parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. With remaining cone-colored clay, create 2"-long log. Roll and shape log to measure 1-3/4"x1-1/8". Wrap log around baked cone; smooth ends along edges. (Note: Added clay creates heavier base so ice cream cone can stand upright.) Use Etch ‘n Pearl tool to add lines on cone.
8. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake cone, ice cream layers, and cherry on parchment-lined baking sheet. Let cool completely.
9. Use Liquid Sculpey to attach cherry on top of ice cream layers. Let dry.
10. Position tea light inside cone; position ice cream top over cone base.
1. If a clay conditioning machine isn't available, use a ruler and two dowels to measure and cut clay into uniform thickness.