Big Girl Bubbles Card
Big Girl Bubbles Card
- Papertrey Ink Perfect Match Cardstock: Vintage Cream, True Black
- Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- May Arts Black Ribbon
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dainty Dots Border Die
- My Favorite Things à la modes Collection Cheers Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E000, E00, Y21, W00, W1, W7, BG0000
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC 0.3 Black Multiliner Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5"x5" black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4" square of red/cream grid paper; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4"x3" cream/floral paper panel; mat on black cardstock. Tie ribbon around block lengthwise, placing bow near right edge. Adhere to card as shown.
- 4. Cut 4-3/4"x1-1/8" black/dot paper strip; mat on black cardstock. Die cut two dot border strips from black cardstock; trim to 4-3/4" length and adhere behind edges of dotted paper strip. Adhere strip to card.
- 5. Stamp Tuxedo Black girl image onto cream cardstock; trim to 2"x4". Color image with markers, using photo as guide. Draw floor line using multiliner and straight edge.
- 6. Stamp image again onto black/dot paper; detail cut dress and adhere over colored image, placing foam dot beneath center bottom of skirt to add dimension. Mat image panel on black cardstock; adhere to card.
- 7. Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment onto cream cardstock; trim to size and mat on black cardstock. Adhere to card as shown.
- 8. To finish inside of card, cut and adhere 4-1/2" square of red/cream grid paper inside card. Cut 4-1/2"x3-3/4" cream/floral paper panel, mat on black cardstock, and adhere inside card. Cut 4-1/2"x1-1/4" black/dot paper strip. Cut and adhere thin strip of black cardstock beneath top edge of dot strip; adhere to bottom of cream panel.
- 9. Cut 3-1/2"x3" cream paper panel. Stamp image and sentiment onto paper. Mat on black cardstock; adhere inside card as shown.
- 1. Add a lifelike glass effect over the champagne flute using Ranger Glossy Accents or a clear embossing marker and embossing powder.