Better Backgrounds - Pepper & Shrimp Cards
Wonderful Peppers Card
Simply Shrimp Card
- Inkssentials White Gloss Paper (Ranger)
- WONDERFUL PEPPERS CARD:
- Cardstock: speckled red; pale sand
- Stamps (Fred B. Mullet): Pepper 1; Pepper 2
- Adirondack dye ink pads (Ranger): Currant; Red Pepper; Purple Twilight; Sunshine Yellow
- Adirondack Willow Acrylic Paint Dabber (Ranger)
- Classic K Bailey Ornamental Rub-On (K&Company)
- SIMPLY SHRIMP CARD:
- Cardstock: navy; white
- Stamps (Fred B. Mullet): Lori’s Shrimp; Lil’ Flying Fish
- Adirondack dye ink pads (Ranger): Purple Twilight; Denim; Stream
- Adirondack Aqua Acrylic Paint Dabber (Ranger)
- Big & Bossy Two-Tone embossing ink pad (Ranger)
- Clear embossing powder (Ranger)
- Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Heatit Craft Tool; Cut ‘n Dry Foam Pad
- Paper towels
- 1. Make 5"x7" card base. Cut contrasting cardstock to 4"x6".
- 2. Cut gloss paper to 3-3/4"x5-3/4". Use foam pad to apply dye inks to gloss paper in circular motion; heat set to avoid unintentional embossing.
- 3. Stamp images with clear embossing ink and emboss with clear powder; bold images work best. Apply acrylic paint over entire surface of gloss paper; carefully remove wet paint from embossed areas with damp paper towel. Let dry.
- 4. Embellish background as desired using stamps, rub-ons, stickers, transparencies or other products, or leave plain.
- 5. Assemble card as shown.