- Papertrey Ink Kraft Perfect Match Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Away We Go Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Karen Foster Design Metal Letters
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles SM Dies
- Michaels Recollections School Days Stamp Set
- Ink pads: Clearsnap Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Inkpad, Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Sanding block
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals Foam Dots, Glue Dots International Glue Dots Clear Dots
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" kraft side-fold card. Gently sand card edges.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" dotted paper panel; sponge edges with Chocolate Chip ink. Adhere panel to card with liquid glue.
- 3. Cut 3-3/4" vehicles paper square. Cut square into three 1-1/4"-wide vertical strips. Sponge edges Chocolate Chip and adhere to dotted panel, leaving 1/16" on sides and between strips.
- 4. Cut 4-1/4"x3/4" orange chevron paper strip. Sponge edges Chocolate Chip and adhere to card as shown.
- 5. Die cut/emboss scalloped circle from yellow paper. Sponge edges Chocolate Chip and adhere to card with foam dots.
- 6. Stamp Dark Brown backpack image onto blue paper; detail cut image and adhere to circle with foam dots.
- 7. Adhere metal letters to left of backpack using clear dots.
- 1. Use extra metal letters to create a personalized tag for your child's backpack or sports gear. Protect the tag inside a durable, plastic luggage tag holder.