A Mug for Mom
- Ceramic mug
- White cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
- White rub-ons (Stampin’ Up!)
- Amber adhesive rhinestones (Artbeads.com)
- White blossom and pearl center (Stampin’ Up!)
- Sheer brown ribbon
- Tulle circle
- Thin jute
- VersaMagic Sahara Sand ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Computer and printer
- Tiny hole punch
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to carefully apply rub-ons to front of mug. Embellish design with gems.
- 2. Print tag information onto cardstock; cut into small tag shape and ink edges.
- 3. Fill tulle circle with desired goodies and tie closed with sheer ribbon; place inside mug. Adhere flower to bow with glue dot; adhere pearl center to flower. Tie tag to bow with jute.