Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paintbrush, heat tool, newspapers (to cover work surface)
1. Paint clothespin Antique White; let dry.
2. Using photo as guide, trim papers just smaller than top and bottom sections on front and back of clothespin. Sponge edges Vintage Photo; adhere to wood.
3. Cut and tie ribbon scraps and burlap string to wire hinge on one side.
4. Using photo as guide, die cut/emboss bird, rectangle, crown, heart, blossom #2, and wings from ivory cardstock. Die cut/emboss branch from brown cardstock. Die cut/emboss word labels from pink paper. For each shape, leave paper in die template and sponge pigment inks through openings like a stencil. Remove shapes and sponge edges with appropriate inks.
5. Using photo as guide, adhere shapes, except blossom, to clothespin front.
6. Ink blossom edges again and heat emboss with clear powder; roll into flower shape and adhere base to clothespin.
7. Accent clothespin with rhinestones and glitter glue; let dry.
1. This small surface is the perfect creative canvas for trying a new technique or color combination.