With Thanksgiving just around the corner, these place cards are a fun and simple way for kids to help with the Thanksgiving Day celebration!
- Recycled corks
- Craft foam: orange, red
- White paper, scrap
- Chenille stems, three for each turkey: orange, tan, brown, yellow or red
- Wiggle eyes, two for each turkey
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- pencil, black marker, scissors, ruler, tape
Pattern - Cork Turkeys
- 1. Size is approximately 3" tall.
- 1. Instructions are for one cork turkey. Repeat to create as many as needed.
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Adhere beak, wattle, and eyes on top of cork.
- 2. For feathers, cut three chenille stems in half. Coil each chenille stem around pencil. Use toothpick to poke six holes in back of cork. Push ends of chenille stems in holes.
- 3. For tag, measure and cut 1-1/2"x2" white paper rectangle. Use black marker to write name and draw outline on tag. Tape tag on end of toothpick. Insert toothpick in cork.