Welcome To Our Home Sign
- White wooden “Welcome” sign, 5-1/2”x20” (Hobby Lobby)
- Afternoon Tea Collection papers (Scrap Within Reach): Chantilly Cream; Spiced Plum
- Afternoon Tea Collection Ribbons (Scrap Within Reach)
- Afternoon Tea Collection Rub-Ons (Scrap Within Reach)
- Afternoon Tea Collection Chipboard Alpha (Scrap Within Reach)
- Crystal Stickers Natural Pearls, 10mm (Mark Richards)
- Folk Art Rose Garden acrylic paint (Plaid)
- Sanding block
- 1. Paint front and sides of sign base Rose Garden; let dry.
- 2. Using photo as a guide, trace wooden letters onto backsides of desired papers and cut out. Adhere cut-outs to sign. Gently sand away excess paper along letter edges, if needed.
- 3. Following manufacturer's instructions, apply rub-ons and pearls to various letters as shown.
- 4. Adhere plum ribbon along bottom of letters. Adhere lower portion of chipboard letters to sign base to spell "to our home"; upper portion of letters remains free for added dimension.