Pattern - BOO Spoken Here!
- 1. For cover, cut strip of triangle paper and blue lace to fit cover; trim and adhere as shown. Cut tags from paper; apply "we" alpha stickers and adhere to cover. Thread chipboard button with twine; adhere to cover. Slide paperclip on. Punch small leaf from paper; adhere to cover.
- 2. On covered work surface, brush white paint on edges of cover and each inside page; let dry.
- 3. For first spread, cut 1" strips of polka dot paper; trim to fit pages and adhere. Punch large leaf from orange paper. Cut sentiment strips from paper. Layer and adhere cutouts, chipboard button tied with twine, photos, and enamel dots to pages as shown.
- 4. For second spread, punch large leaves from yellow and brown papers. Adhere enamel dot to chipboard button. Layer and adhere photos, stickers, cutouts, and button to pages as shown.
- 5. For third spread, punch small and large leaves from paper. Cut sentiment block from paper. Adhere leaves, cutouts, photo, and chipboard button tied with twine to pages as shown.
- 6. For fourth spread, cut strips and punch large leaves from paper. Adhere enamel dot to chipboard button. Layer and adhere strips, leaves, stickers, photos, and chipboard button to pages as shown. Slide paperclip on page.
- 7. For fifth spread, cut assorted triangles from papers. Layer and adhere journaling card, photos, alpha stickers, triangles, and coral owl to pages. Adhere enamel dots between triangles as shown.
- 8. For sixth spread, punch small leaves from papers. Layer and adhere journaling cards, photos, stickers, leaves, enamel dots, and chipboard button tied with twine to pages as shown.
- 9. Tie ribbons on album rings.