scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, paintbrush, sanding block, paper towels
1. Using a craft spatula, apply a coat of gesso to front of canvas; let dry.
2. Spray canvas with layers of Glimmer Mist, working from lightest color to darkest. Blot off some of the excess color and repeat until desired look is achieved. Let dry.
3. Apply a light coat of Glimmer Glam to front of canvas; let dry.
4. Paint outer edge of canvas black; dry brush inner edge black. Let dry.
5. Die cut and emboss flowers, butterfly and butterfly shadow, and two ironwork motifs from silver foil. Lightly sand die cuts to reveal silver layer.
6. Adhere die cuts to canvas with 3-in-1 Glue. Overlap two flower stems slightly. Adhere top layer of butterfly to shadow layer along center of body only; lift wings for dimension. Trim and adhere two motifs to opposite corners. Let glue dry completely.