Quick Creations: Cocoa Mix Jar
Cocoa Mix Jar
- Clean Glass Sweet Leaf Tea Jar
- Mistletoe Circle Journaling Sticker (Making Memories)
- Red Cheeky Shimmer and Black Glitter Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories)
- Scallop-edge Scissors
- Safety Pin
- 1. Whip up these festive cocoa mixes for super quick, last-minute gifts for teachers, coworkers, hostesses, and others. To create this gift, adhere Mistletoe Circle Journaling Sticker (Making Memories) to kraft cardstock. Use scallop-edge scissors to trim around sticker. Apply Red Cheeky Shimmer and Black Glitter Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories) to spell out "cocoa mix" on label.
- 2. Visit www.craftsnthings.com for a variety of gourmet, easy-to-make cocoa mixes. Fill clean glass sweet leaf tea jar with cocoa mix and marshmallows. Apply cork. Tie green sheer and red striped ribbons around jar; trim ends. Use white safety pin to attach tag to knot.