Garden Color Gift Set
size: card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; watering can, 7-7/8"x5"; gift card holder, 3"x4"
Garden Color Gift Set
Flower Card Colored
- Cardstock: olive green, golden yellow, black, white, gray
- Scrap paper
- ZVA Creative Embellishments: White Pearl Flourish Sticker, Peach Sweet Rose
- Pewter heart-shaped locket charm
- Maya Road Vintage Pearl Trinket Pin
- White seam binding, 1 yd.
- White tulle
- Linen string
- Seed packets or filler of choice
- Silhouette America Cameo Cutting System
- Creations by AR Garden Can-Can Template Set
- Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps: Seed Packet Set, Daisy, Dahlia, The Good Seed
- Stamp positioner
- Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- STAEDTLER Karat Soft Pastels
- STAEDTLER Karat Oil Pastels
- STAEDTLER Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
- Ink Pads: Ranger Jet Black Archival and Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Inks, Tsukineko VersaMark, gray dye, golden yellow dye
- Ranger Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk Acrylic Paint Dabber
- Ranger Inkssentials Cut n’ Dry Nibs
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots, Scor-Pal Scor-Tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, distressing tool, sanding block, paper piercer and mat, sponge daubers
- 1. Cutting template must be downloaded from the Internet before beginning Watering Can and Gift Card Holder projects; there is a small fee for the template set. Visit www.creationsbyar.com for complete details.
- Seeds of friendship card
- 1. Make green top-fold card.
- 2. Stamp black seed packet and daisy images onto stamp positioner image sheet; use photo as a guide.
- 3. Place stamped image sheet near one corner of white cardstock. Using stamp positioner, stamp images using watermark ink.
- 4. To add color, scribble desired shades of STAEDTLER Karat Soft Pastels onto different areas of scrap paper. Using sponge dauber, pick up desired shades of chalk and pounce onto watermark images. See Fig. 1.
- 5. Clean stamp. Place image sheet over image again. Using stamp positioner, stamp images using black ink; see Fig. 2.
- 6. Highlight image with STAEDTLER Aquarell Watercolor Pencils. Sponge edges of image with chalk.
- 7. Trim image to size; distress paper edges. Double-mat image on black and yellow cardstock. Adhere panel to card.
- watering can gift box
- 1. Using Silhouette Cameo, cut watering can template from gray cardstock. Randomly stamp gray Dahlia images over template pieces. Clean stamp. Ink stamp with Malted Milk paint; overstamp template pieces. Clean stamp. Let dry.
- Watering can gift box
- 1. Following template directions, score and assemble can; adhere sides with Scor-Tape. Sponge box edges with gray ink.
- 2. Using photo as a guide, add pearl sticker to can. Tie seam binding into a bow around can; adhere rose to bow.
- 3. Wrap filler with tulle and insert into can; tie ends with seam binding.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; trim and sponge edges gray. Stamp yellow daisy over sentiment. Pierce small hole at one end; tie tag and charm to tulle bag with linen thread.
- Gift card holder
- 1. Using Silhouette Cameo, cut seed packet template from white cardstock. Following template directions, score and assemble packet; adhere sides with Scor-Tape.
- 2. Randomly stamp yellow Dahlia images over front of seed packet. Clean stamp. Overstamp with gray Dahlia images. Clean stamp. Sponge edges with brown ink.
- 3. Stamp black pot image onto white cardstock. Using STAEDTLER Oil Pastels and nibs, color image; see Fig. 3. To sharpen nibs, use a sanding block.
- 4. Trim image so tip of trowel in foreground extends beyond edge. Sponge image edges with brown ink. Triple mat image on black, yellow, and green cardstock. Adhere to front of seed packet with foam dots.