Pattern - Friendship Brownie Mix Gift Jar
- 1. Paint jar lid. Let dry. Apply varnish.
- 2. Cut 4"x12" rectangle from paper to fit around jar. Adhere to jar. (Note: Wrap rubber bands around paper to secure while glue dries.) Use scallop-edge scissors to cut two 1"x12" strips from cardstock. Glue to top and bottom edge of rectangle.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern.
- 4. Needle felt heart red. Draw flower center and needle felt white. Glue flower to jar as shown.
- 5. For label, cut a 1"x2-1/2" from paper. Adhere stickers. Cut 8" length from jute, thread through clip and clip to label. Tie label around jar.
- 6. Adhere blue gems to scallop edges and crystal to center of heart.
- 7. Write or print jar mix instructions on remaining cardstock; cut out and glue to back of jar.