Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Olive Green; Bubblegum Pink
Glamour Dust (DecoArt)
Cardstock: turquoise; white
Black 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
Small plastic bag
Bubble Stripes Baking Cups (Wilton)
Multi colored beads: 6/0 pebble; bugle
Birthday Cupcakes stamp set (Inkadinkado)
Black pigment ink pad
Duraclear Varnish (DecoArt)
Circle punches: 1/2”; 1”
Lite Steam-a-Seam (The Warm Co.)
Warm and Natural Batting (The Warm Co.)
Sewing needle and matching thread
Glue (Beacon Adhesives): Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive; Zip Dry Paper Glue
Iron and pressing board
1. Paint jar lids Olive Green and Bubblegum Pink. Let dry and apply varnish. While varnish is still wet, sprinkle with Glamour Dust.
2. Trace 4" and 3-1/2" oval, and 2-1/2" circle on batting; cut out with scallop-edge scissors. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse light turquoise fabric to fusible webbing. Trace and cut out 3-3/4" oval, 3-1/4" oval and 2-1/4" circle from fused fabric. Layer ovals and circles together and fuse so batting ovals and circles are matted.
3. Use pigment ink to stamp sentiments and images on fabric. Heat set with iron on warm setting.
4. Use three strands embroidery floss to blanket stitch edge of turquoise ovals and circles. Sew multi colored seed and bugle beads for sprinkles on cupcake image. Use fabric glue to adhere sewn ovals and circle to jars. Carefully fill jars with contents (cake mix, frosting and store-bought chocolate sprinkles).
5. For cupcake picks, punch several 1" circles from turquoise card stock and several 1/2" circles from white cardstock. Stamp small cupcake images from set and glue circles together. Glue toothpics to back center of larger circle. Cut small rectangular turquoise piece to fit opening of small plastic bag and mat with white cardstock. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Place picks in bag and stamp ends to rectangles to secure.