1. Plan journal message, reviewing photos and considering "story" to be told. Consider layout in terms of front, back and two-page spreads. Decide placement of papers first, then photos and journaling, ending with embellishments. Jot journaling notes on Post-It notes and place on photos as reminders.
2. Cut four 6" paper squares for both sides of journal covers. Adhere one paper square to front cover using glue stick; punch holes. Adhere second paper square to front cover; punch holes. Repeat for back cover.
3. Cut fourteen 5-3/4" paper squares for both sides of journal pages. Plan desired placement within journal, then adhere paper and punch holes for each page in same way as covers.
4. Mat photos on Golden Luster cardstock or printed papers. Trim some mats and photos with decorative-edge scissors or use corner rounder punch. Adhere with glue tape runner or foam mounting tape for dimension.
5. Print journaling onto White cardstock. Trim and adhere to journal pages. Add embellishments.
6. Assemble album into tidy stack; insert binder rings. Thread six beads onto each ring and snap closed. Wrap and tie both ribbons around left side of front cover; trim ribbon ends on an angle.