Pattern - Bird Seed Snack Mix Gift Jar
- 1. Repeat Steps 1-3 from Friendship Brownie Mix Gift Jar. Punch holes in each scallop of cardstock edges.
- 2. Paint toothpicks Espresso. Set aside.
- 3. Needle felt bird white. Draw wing with marker. Needle felt wing and beak brown. Glue crystal (eye) to face and bird to jar. For legs, cut ends of toothpicks and glue to jar.
- 4. For label, cut 3/4"x4" strip from patterned paper. Fold in half, adhere ends and cut fork at end with scissors. Adhere stickers to spell "bird seed". Stick straight pin through label and bird. Stick remaining pin through silk flower and bird. Glue gem to bird.
- 5. Follow instructions on recipe and fill jar.