Artsy Bird ATC
- Discount Cardstock, Cardstock: Soot, Simply Smooth White, Kraft, Blue Smooth (#67), Frosted Pink Prismatic
- The Rubber Café Clear Rhinestones
- Crafty Secrets Artsy Banner Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Shapeabilities Dies: Donna Salazar Mixed Media Elements and Bitty Blossoms, Accents and Motifs Damask Motifs
- Zutter Distrezz-it-All Tool
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Clearsnap ColorBox in Moss, Surf, and Chestnut Roan
- The Stencil Collection Non-Smear Pastels
- The Rubber Café You’re So Fine Glitter: Lilac Purple, Diamond Clear, Diva Pink
- Martha Stewart Crafts Mica Flakes
- Adhesives: The Rubber Café Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge daubers
- 1. Cut 2-1/2"x3-1/2" artist trading card from black cardstock. Distress edges using Distrezz-it-All tool. Apply glue to distressed edges; sprinkle with purple and clear glitter. Let dry.
- 2. Die cut/emboss the following from cardstock, but do not remove shapes from dies: Mixed Media Elements kraft frame, white bird and wing, black crown; Damask Motifs white small shape, blue large shape; Bitty Blossoms pink flower.
- 3. Before removing kraft frame, sponge black ink through openings in die template. Remove paper; distress edges.
- 4. Apply Surf ink to Damask die cuts. Apply similar shade of blue pastel to embossed areas.
- 5. Stamp black script image over large damask die cut; ink edges black. Apply an even coat of Glossy Accents over shape and sprinkle with mica flakes and purple glitter; let dry.
- 6. Stencil bird and wing with green, blue, and brown inks. Apply similar shades of pastels to embossed areas. Glue wing to bird. Apply glue to wing and tail; sprinkle with clear glitter and let dry. Adhere crown to bird; adhere rhinestones to crown.
- 7. Roll and shape Bitty Blossom rose; glue base to secure. Apply glue to petal edges; sprinkle with pink glitter. Let dry.
- 8. To assemble ATC, adhere frame to black card. Adhere damask pieces and bird using foam squares. Glue flower to bottom corner.
- 1. Mix and match die templates from the Mixed Media Elements set to create a whole set of different but coordinating artist trading cards (ATCs).