Vintage Collection Asparagus Paper (Core’dinations), 12"x12", two sheets
Artificial greenery: bright green berry stems, 10; silver glittered leaf stems, five; cream freesia stems, three; bright green glittered daisy and holly stems, two; white glittered cedar stems, two; dark green leaves stems, four; bright green reindeer moss
MONO Aqua Glue (Tombow)
Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue
Low-temperature glue gun and glue sticks
*STYROFOAM is a registered trademark of The Dow Chemical Co.
1. Use hot glue to secure all STYROFOAM Brand Foam Balls to wooden skewer as shown. Insert remaining end of skewer into top of STYROFOAM Cube. Place cube and balls into box. Cover balls with Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue and glitter. Let dry. Remove skewer from top of cube.
2. Cut five 5" squares from green paper. Glue papers to sides and bottom of cube.
3. Hot glue reindeer moss to top of cube.
4. Trim floral stems to 8" to 10" lengths and insert them into top of moss and paper covered cube, using photo as guide. Place freesia and berries in front center portion of top of cube and silver leaves and dark green leaves to drape down over front and sides of cube.
5. Insert skewer with glittered balls into cube as shown. Hot glue all stems and skewer into top of cube to secure.