Glimmer Mists (Tattered Angels): Lemon Zest; Jack O' Lantern; Candy Apple Red
Blossom Trees Glimmer Screens (Tattered Angels)
Shapeabilities assorted leaf dies (Spellbinders) and compatible die-cutting system
Large circle templates (Fiskars)
plastic tablecloth or large cardboard box
1. Work on protected surface, such as a plastic tablecloth or inside a large cardboard box. (Note: Refer to photos throughout.)
1. Spray four sheets white cardstock with Lemon Zest Glimmer Mist. Designer Tip: To spray Glimmer Mist, shake bottle sideways until all sediment is gone from bottom of bottle.
2. Following manufacturer's instructions, place Glimmer Screens toward middle of each cardstock sheet without overlap. Shake and spray Jack O' Lantern Glimmer Mist across all four sheets.
3. Repeat Step 2 using Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist, but apply mist in partial areas only on three of the four sheets. Do not apply red mist to fourth sheet.
4. Let cardstock dry completely, placing heavy books on top to help them remain flat. Designer Tip: Cardstock may also be ironed dry; just use a pressing cloth or scrap cardstock to keep iron clean.
5. Cut two 6-1/2"-diameter circles from center of yellow/orange cardstock. Stamp sentiment in center of one circle using brown pigment ink; adhere circle to box lid. Adhere second circle inside bottom of box.
6. Wrap and adhere ribbon around sides of box using double-sided tape. Repeat on inside of box, so ribbons are aligned.
7. Die cut 30 assorted leaves from yellow, orange and red areas of cardstock sheets. Overstamp leaves with brown pigment script image. Sponge leaf edges with brown dye ink.
8. Adhere layered ring of leaves around outer edge of box lid. Glue a few leaves to sides of box along ribbon. Glue twigs in amongst leaves.