Vintage Floret Card
Learn how to make vintage roses with Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies.
Vintage Floret Card
- Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- Cardstock: beige, brown, dark brown
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Open Vintage Floret, Mini Vintage Floret, Vintage Floret Background, Heartfelt Expressions
- Die-cutting system and Heartfelt Creations Dies: Vintage Floret, Decorative Chateau Gate
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tools: Molding Mat, Stylus
- Tattered Angels Pink Glimmer Glam Paint
- Clearsnap ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue: Cinnamon, Crystal, Holly
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, non-stick craft mat
- 1. Make 6"x6" brown top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5-3/4"x5-3/4" Vintage Floret patterned paper panel as shown; sponge edges with Dark Brown ink. Highlight image here and there with Cinnamon and Crystal glitter glue; highlight panel edges with Cinnamon glitter glue. Let dry. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Stamp three leaves onto dark green paper. Stamp multiple sizes of Vintage Florets onto beige cardstock. Die cut images, using coordinating dies. Place florets on non-stick craft mat; paint shapes pink. Let dry.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to shape florets and leaves using flower molding mat and stylus. Adhere floret layers together with liquid glue; let dry.
- 5. Cut 1-1/2"x4" purple paper strip; mat on dark brown cardstock. Adhere strip to right side of card as shown.
- 6. Die cut two gate shapes from dark brown cardstock. Adhere gates to left side of card as shown with liquid glue; let dry.
- 7. Stamp Vintage Floret Background onto neutral patterned paper. Cut paper panel slightly smaller than center of gate dies. Adhere dimensional florets to panel with liquid glue; adhere leaves around florets. Let dry. Highlight panel and florets with Crystal glitter glue; highlight leaves with Holly glitter glue. Let dry. Adhere panel to gates.
- 8. Stamp sentiment onto right side of card.
- 1. Watch the Vintage Floret video tutorial on making these flowers by visiting the How-to section at www.heartfeltcreations.us.