Sizzix Machine and Dies: Charms, Funky Squares, Mini Tags, Primitive Stars
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. For each clipboard, measure and cut 9"x11" paper rectangle from school-print or basketball-print paper. Glue rectangle on clipboard. Measure and cut smaller coordinating-print rectangles from Grade School Stack paper and Rebound or Courtside paper. Glue rectangles on clipboard.
2. For ribbon trim, measure and cut 11" length of measuring tape ribbon or basketball ribbon. Glue ribbon along edge of clipboard.
3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer school and school bus or basketball net rub-ons onto metal clip on clipboards.
4. For decorative tags, use machine and tag or charm dies to cut shapes from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint tags and charms Warm White. Let dry.
5. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer apple or basketball rub-ons onto center of tags and charms.
6. Measure and cut 14" ribbon lengths. Insert ribbon length through each tag or charm; tie around metal clip on clipboards.