Sassy & Sweet
Tempt teens with this delicious design, perfect for party invitations, thank-yous, upcoming event announcements, or just to say "hello".
Sweet & Sassy
- Light pink cardstock
- Papers: white, light green, brown, pale pink, coordinating stripe
- Sentiment sticker of choice
- Pink/brown ribbon
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares
- 1. Make 4"x6" side-fold card from light pink cardstock.
- 2. Cut three 1-3/8" circles from white paper. Cut one 1-1/8" circle each from light green, brown, and pale pink papers; mat to white circles. Cut 1-1/4"-wide cone-shaped triangle from striped paper, noting orientation of stripes. Tie ribbon around triangle. Use foam squares to adhere triangle (cone) and circles (ice cream scoops) to center of card front, overlapping as shown.
- 3. Apply sentiment sticker to card front bottom right corner.
- 1. For quicker, cleaner cuts, use circle punches to cut out the ice cream scoops.