scissors, ruler, black marker, sponge scrap, plastic bowl, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. On covered work surface, paint lid and wooden letters Lamp Black. Let dry. In plastic bowl, mix water with glue to 1:1 ratio. Use sponge scrap to apply mixture on letters. While still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
2. Draw 5" heart shape on pink felt. Cut out heart. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges if desired. Glue heart on side of jar. Glue wooden letters to spell "RAK" on center of heart. Let dry.
3. Cut 3" heart shapes from pink paper. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges if desired. Use black marker to write "Random Acts of Kindness" ideas on center of pink hearts. Fold hearts in half. Fill jar with hearts.
4. For tag, measure and cut 3" black paper circle and 2" white paper circle. Glue white circle on center of black circle. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim around circle edges. Use hole punch to punch hole on top of circle. Use black marker to write "heartfelt ideas" on center of white circle.
5. Measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Insert ribbon end through hole on tag. Wrap ribbon length around top of jar; knot ends.