The Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam balls: 2", 2-1/2", 4"
- White gauze or cheesecloth
- Black chenille stem
- Wiggle eyes, two (for each)
- Craft glue
- 1. Glue two wiggle eyes on each plastic-foam ball.
- 2. Measure and cut 1-1/2"-wide strips of cheesecloth or white gauze. Glue one end of strip on plastic-foam ball; wrap strip around ball and glue other end. Cover plastic-foam balls completely.
- 3. For mouths and stitches, cut 2" or 3" lengths from black chenille stem. Insert ends into plastic-foam ball. Twist 1/2" lengths across lengths (for stitches).