Pattern - Printable Missing You Image
- 1. Make dark green 5"x7" side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4"x5-1/2" light green cardstock panel; tear bottom edge. Sponge Old Paper ink around panel edges, including torn edge.
- 3. Pierce holes and insert brads in top right corner of torn panel.
- 4. If needed, download and print photo; trim to desired size. Adhere panel and photo to card.
- 5. Apply rub-on or sticker sentiment to bottom of card.
- 1. When tearing paper, it doesn't have to be perfect. If you don't like it, simply tear off a bit more.