1. Wrap batting around the front and sides of the wreath to completely cover. Trim so that the ends meet but do not overlap. Trim the batting even with the back edge of the wreath.
2. Wrap jersey fabric over wreath in the same way. Allow for a 1” overhang around the ouside of the wreath. Begin adhering the overhang to the back of the wreath. Keep the fabric even around the wreath as you go. Adhere the end again where you stop slightly overlapping the fabric.
3. Pull the fabric snug through the inside of the wreath and wrap to the back. Adhere fabric around the back edge as you go. Pull out as many wrinkles as possible. Pleat fabric evenly around the wreath for a uniform look.
4. Begin pinning sequins in place as shown to look like falling snow. Pin sequins sporadically towards the top of the wreath. Pin them thicker and more condensed as they accumulate at the bottom of the wreath.
5. Use a marker or paint pen to write your message on canvas tags. Tie lengths of yarn to tags and sequin pin them hanging from wreath inside. Tie lengths of ribbon around yarn at top of tags for embellishments.