Pattern - LOVE Square Bunting
- 1. Print out full-sized patterns. Trace square flag template onto folded double-layer Love Letters Alphabet fabric. Cut out five double-layer flags.
- 2. Machine-sew each pair of flags with right sides together using 1/4" seam allowance around bottom and sides, leaving top edges open. Clip corners, press seams open, and turn flags right side out.
- 3. Machine-sew flags 1/8" from sewn edge around all four edges.
- 4. Cut two 7" pieces of bias tape and machine-sew closed using straight stitch. Machine backstitch on beginning and end of seam to reinforce.
- 5. Pin flag at center of remaining 34" strip of bias tape. Encase top edge of flag in bias tape's fold. Repeat with remaining flags.
- 6. Machine-sew along length of bias strip so ends are closed and flags are firmly anchored. Machine backstitch on beginning and end of seam to reinforce.
- 7. Machine-sew 7" strips of bias tape to each end of flag banner to create ties.
- 1. Wash, dry, and iron fabric before beginning.