Pattern - Mini Pumpkin Place Markers
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut pumpkins from orange and print fabrics and leaves from Pistachio Ice Cream felt.
- 2. Machine-sew right sides of pumpkin together, alternating fabrics, with 1/4" seam allowance; leave 3" opening. Machine-sew across top and bottom where pumpkin tips join with 1/4" seam allowance. Turn right side out; stuff with polyfill. Hand-sew opening closed.
- 3. Cut 18" wire length. Poke wire from top through bottom of pumpkin and back to top threading through fabric. Twist end; curl into 3/4" circle using needle-nose pliers.
- 4. Cut three lengths of jute twine measuring 7", 5", and 3". Bundle together; hand-sew to center of pumpkin top using embroidery thread. Twist jute lengths to curl.
- 5. Hand-sew running stitch with embroidery thread down center of leaf. Hand-sew leaf into center of pumpkin using embroidery thread; knot ends.