Pattern - Fleecy Snowman Scarf
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut 18"x58" rectangle from fleece. Cut two snowmen shapes from white felt and two carrot nose shapes from orange felt.
- 2. Glue snowman shapes to scarf ends, centered from side to side, reversing snowman on one side. (Note: Bottom edges of snowman should be 1/2" from edges of scarf.) Glue noses to snowman.
- 3. Use pearl cotton to sew large running stitches around snowmen and noses 1/8" from edges. Transfer mouths. Sew larger running stitches along mouths.
- 4. Cut four 3/4" circles from fleece. Use white thread to sew black buttons on top of fleece circles at eye dots.
- 5. Cut ten 1" circles from white felt. Glue five circles symmetrically to both sides of scarf for snowflakes. (Note: Glue circles at least 5" in from side edges because sides will become back of scarf once it is stitched.)
- 6. Use pearl cotton to sew eight long stitches to each snowflake, beginning at center and going to outside edge. Sew bead to end of each stitch along edges of snowflakes.
- 7. Fold scarf in half lengthwise with right sides facing in and sew long edges together. Turn scarf right side out.
- 8. For fringe, cut ten 1"x11" strips from fleece. Fold strips in half angled at center. Use white thread to sew five evenly-spaced buttons to each folded strip at ends of scarf.