Stamped Pillow Ornaments
- Cotton fabrics: designer print (Moda); white solid
- Martha Stewart Crafts Ribbon (EK Success)
- Buttons (Bazzill Basics Paper)
- Stickles (Ranger Industries): Cotton Candy; Baby Blue; Lime Green
- Stamp sets (Cornish Heritage Farms): The Landing Pad; Christmas Cheer
- Ink pads (Palette Metallics): Satin Sage; Crimson Polish; Buff Bronze
- Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders): Classic Oval
- Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting Machine (Spellbinders)
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Iron and pressing board
- 1. Use machine to cut four white fabric ovals. Cut eight 4" squares from print fabric.
- 2. Use metallic inks to stamp Christmas images. Use iron to heat set designs.
- 3. Sew white oval to right side of print fabric square.
- 4. Thread ribbon through button.
- 5. Sew ornament front to back, right sides together, leaving an opening for turning and catching ribbon in stitching.
- 6. Turn ornament right side out through opening. Stuff; hand sew opening closed.
- 7. Tie extra ribbon length onto button; trim ends.