Pet Photo Pillows
size: 10" tall
- Click-n-Craft Cotton Poplin Printable Fabric Sheet (The Vintage Workshop)
- White lightweight cotton fabric
- Black/white ribbon, 5/8”, 12” length
- Pet photo
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Sewing needle
- Computer, scanner, and printer
Dog Photo Pillow
- 1. Scan dog photo into computer. Crop photo edges close to dog. Print full page photo on printable fabric sheet in black and white.
- 2. Cut around dog, 1/4" from edge, cutting bottom edge straight. Remove backing. Place cut-out dog on white fabric with right sides facing. Cut white fabric to same shape as dog.
- 3. Machine sew small stitches around dog shapes, 1/4" from edges, leaving 3" opening at bottom for turning. (Note: White fabric side should be on top when machine stitching because back of printed dog has adhesive that prevents presser foot from sewing smoothly over fabric.)
- 4. Trim seam 1/8" from stitching. Turn dog right side out; stuff. Hand sew opening closed. Tie ribbon bow around neck; trim ends.
Cat Photo Pillow
- 1. Follow same basic instructions as dog pillow, printing cat's body section and tail on two sheets of fabric, assembling pieces separately, then hand sewing tail to bottom of cat. To print body and tail separately, crop out tail for first printed sheet, then crop out body for second printed sheet.