- Lt. pink/white dot cotton fabric, 3/4 yd.
- White felt scrap
- White grosgrain ribbon, 5/8”, one yd.
- Two-holed buttons, two each: white, 7/8”; black, 9/16”
- White pom-pom, 1-1/2”
- White cardstock
- Fiberfill stuffing
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC): Med. Dusty Rose (962)
- Sewing machine and lt. pink sewing thread
- White eyelet, 3/16”
- Hole punch, 3/16”
- Computer and printer or black fine-tip permanent marker
Pattern - Bunny Pillow
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut 6"x10" scrap paper rectangle. Tape rectangle to solid lines on patterns. Use assembled pattern to cut two bunny shapes from fabric with right sides facing, cutting along dotted lines.
- 2. Cut inner ear and nose from white felt. Pin shapes to bunny as indicated on pattern. Use three strands of floss to sew running stitch around shapes, close to edges. Use floss to sew black buttons to top of white buttons at eye dots.
- 3. With right sides together, pin bunny front to back. Sew along dashed stitching line, leaving 4" opening on underside for turning and stuffing. Trim corners; turn right side out.
- 4. Stuff bunny. Hand sew opening closed.
- 5. Tie bow around neck.
- 6. For tag, use computer or hand write "Somebunny Hug Me" on cardstock. Cut rectangle around words, leaving space on left for eyelet. Use three strands floss to sew running stitch around tag edges. (Note: Use needle to pre-punch holes.) Punch hole in left side of tag; attach eyelet. Thread six strands of floss through eyelet; tie to ribbon bow.