Pattern - Thanksgiving Puppets
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. For Native American, cut two tan body pieces and for Pilgrim, cut two off-white body pieces. Use needle and thread to sew body pieces together.
- 2. For Native American, cut: two medium yellow outfits, brown fringe pieces, black braids, red headband. For Pilgrim, cut: two grey outfits, two tan hair pieces, white collar and tie, white cuff trim, black hat, yellow buckle, white hat band.
- 3. Using photo as guide, adhere felt pieces on bodies. Cut two small medium yellow noses and adhere on each face. Adhere eyes above nose.
- 4. Use black paint to draw mouths. Use yellow paint to draw pattern on headband, braid ties, and fringe stitches. Let dry.
- 5. Use sponge scrap to lightly apply pink blush on cheeks.
- 1. Omit sewing by adhering puppet pieces together using fabric glue.