Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-logy Antique Finish Metal Memo Pins
Brown pigment ink
Sewing needle and button thread
Computer and printer
Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
scissors, ruler, cosmetic-wedge sponge, pen or pencil
1. Trace 7-1/2"-diameter circle onto wrong side of orange cotton fabric.
2. Thread needle with button thread. Sew 1/4" from raw edge of fabric, gathering edges. Pull gathers slightly.
3. Stuff pumpkin with fiberfill. Pull gathers and knot thread ends, leaving small hole at top of pumpkin. Clip thread ends.
4. Continue to stuff pumpkin through hole until desired plumpness is achieved.
5. For stem, break twigs into small pieces; insert into top hole on pumpkin and adhere using fabric glue.
6. Tie cotton fabric scrap around twig stem.
7. Write or use computer and printer to print guest name on ecru cardstock. Trim around name card using pinking shears. Use cosmetic-wedge sponge to ink edges of name card with brown pigment ink. Insert name card into memo clip.
8. Insert end of memo pin into pumpkin by gently poking through fabric.
1. Use 7-1/2"-diameter bowl to trace circle in Step 1.