- Sizzix BigShot Die Cutting Machine and Bigz Leaves Die
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Tiny alphabet stamps and black pigment ink
- Jacquard Lumiere Dimensional Fabric Paints: Sparkle Silver, Copper, Turquoise, Emerald
- Adhesives: The Warm Co. Lite Steam-a-Seam, Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- iron and pressing surface, scissors, newspaper (to cover work surface), paintbrush
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse fabric scraps to fusible webbing using iron. Fuse 1"x11" green fabric scrap to webbing for stem.
- 2. With paper side up, die cut 13 medium-sized leaves using Leaves die and die-cutting machine. Use scissors to trim 1/2"-wide stem from 11"-long green fabric strip.
- 3. Peel off paper backing; position leaves and stem as shown on jacket. Fuse into place using iron.
- 4. Use sewing machine and thread to sew around leaves and stem 1/4" from edges.
- 5. Ink alphabet stamps with pigment ink; stamp "believe" or sentiment of choice randomly on two leaves. Heat set ink using iron on medium setting.
- 6. On covered work surface, use dimensional paints to dot leaves and stem using end of paintbrush handle. Let dry.
- 7. Adhere flower center to top leaf using fabric glue. Let dry.
- 1. Machine wash jacket on gentle cycle with cold water.