- Small sock: black, white, or gray
- Felt: black, white, or gray
- Pom-pom, small
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Fabric glue or glue gun and sticks
- 1. For seal's body, stuff sock with fiberfill. (Make sure heel of sock is on bottom of body.) Glue opening closed.
- 2. Glue eyes on face. Glue pom-pom (nose) on tip of face.
- 3. Measure and cut two "U"-shapes (flippers) from coordinating-color felt. Glue flippers on front of seal.
- 4. For whiskers, measure and cut six 1" felt strips. Glue three strips on each side of nose.