Snowmen Hat Cans
- Recycled cans
- Felt: black, white
- Wooden shapes: teardrops, circles, tags
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Kelly Green, Evergreen, Primary Red, Snow White; Black Glitter Writer
- Ribbon, 12” length
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint teardrops (leaves) Kelly Green or Evergreen and circles (berries) Primary Red. Let dry. Paint tag shapes Snow White.
- 2. Use black marker to outline wooden shapes.
- 3. Measure and cut black felt same-size as height and width of can. Glue black felt around can. For hat brim, measure and cut two 4"-6" black felt circles. Glue circles together; use decorative-edge scissors or pinking shears to trim edges. Glue hat brim on bottom of can. Let dry.
- 4. For hat band, glue white felt around bottom of hat. Glue ribbon around hat band. Use glitter writer to outline hat band and ribbon. Let dry.
- 5. Glue leaves and berries on hat band.
- 6. Decorate tag as desired. Use ribbon to tie tag around hat.