Pattern - Reindeer Note Holder
- 1. Measure and cut 3"x4" cardboard rectangle. Apply Craft Glue Dots on cardboard. Press tan felt rectangle on cardboard.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut head from tan rectangle. Cut antlers from green felt.
- 3. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue antlers on back of head.
- 4. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue eyes on head. Use Craft Glue Dot to glue pom-pom (nose) on head.
- 5. Use sponge scrap and pink blush to lightly blush cheeks. Use black marker to draw smile.
- 6. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue magnet on back of reindeer.