Pattern - Penguin Heart Shirt
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut patterns from adhesive-back paper. To form stencils, cut out center of patterns.
- 2. On covered work surface, insert fashion form between layers of black shirt. Remove paper backing from patterns. Position and press half-circle (penguin body) along bottom of shirt and heart (penguin face) 3" from neckline. Cover other areas of shirt with paper towels to prevent overspray.
- 3. Spray body and face Marshmallow. Let dry.
- 4. Position and press beak stencil on center of penguin face. Spray beak Canary Yellow. Let dry. Remove all stencils.
- 5. Use needle and thread to sew buttons (eyes) above beak. Knot ends.
- 6. Use pinking shears to cut 3"-wide blue fleece belt (penguin scarf). Tie ends around waist. Measure and cut two 1-1/2"x6" blue fleece strips. Tie strips into bows. Use needle and thread to sew bows on ends of sleeves.
- 7. Measure and cut 12" red ribbon length. Tie ribbon into bow; use needle and thread to sew bow on top of shirt.