Pattern - Frog T-shirt Apron
- 1. Fold t-shirt in half, lining up sleeves. Use fabric marker to draw curved line from collar to arm hole. Use scissors to cut on drawn line through all layers.
- 2. Unfold t-shirt and position with wrong side facing. Find center of shirt and draw straight line from collar to bottom t-shirt edge. Draw another line across t-shirt just below collar. Cut along lines through one layer.
- 3. For pocket, cut 6"x7" rectangle from discarded t-shirt scraps. Press 1/2" seams along pocket edges. Glue pocket on front of apron.
- 4. For apron ties, cut ribbon length in half. Glue ends on each side of apron.
- 5. Print and cut out patterns. Glue head, eyes, and hands on top edge of pocket. Let dry.