Pattern - Felt Sweater Bags
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut patterns from felt.
- 2. Glue "XO" or heart shape on center of one sweater. Use needle and contrasting-color craft thread to sew a running stitch around edges of "XO" or heart. (For running stitch, sew under, then over, sew under then over.) Knot thread ends on back.
- 3. Position two sweater shapes together with "XO" or heart on outside. Sew running stitch around sweater shapes, 1/4" from edges. Leave top of sweater open. Knot ends on inside.
- 4. Glue sequins on front of sweater.
- 5. Fill sweater bags with candies or treats.