Pattern - Cupcake Jeans Apron
- 1. Use scissors to cut legs from jeans. Cut front from jeans so only back pockets piece remains.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. From felt, cut two pink cupcake shapes, two green cupcake liners, two red hearts and two red circles (cherries). Glue cupcake pieces on pockets. See photo for placement.
Close Up - Cupcake On Pocket
- 3. For apron fringe, measure and cut 2"-wide pink felt strip. Fringe one edge of pink strip. Glue pink strip along bottom of apron.
- 4. For apron tie, thread yard ribbon length through belt loops. Glue edges. Measure and cut 12" ribbon length and tie into bow. Glue bow on center of apron.
- 1. Adults, help kids when cutting legs from jeans.