Pattern - Stylish Solutions: Craft Tool Organizer
- 1. Use Fabric Cutting Chart to cut materials as indicated.
- 2. Tuck raw edges of floral fabric under 1/4" and sew.
- 3. Arrange and pin fl oral pieces to background fabric as desired, keeping in mind which tools you use most.
- 4. Use brayer to apply paint to stamp. Stamp words and flourishes to accent where pockets will be placed.
- 5. Sandwich together backing, batting and front panels with safety pins.
- 6. Machine sew pockets through all three layers.
- 7. Fold binding strip in half lengthwise; press. Sew raw edge of binding strip around entire perimeter to raw edge of project. Hand sew binding to back to secure.