Pattern - Quilted Stocking Ornament Trio
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut two pieces 18"x21" rectangles from cream fabric and batting. Trace pattern six times (three and three reverse) onto one fabric rectangle.
- 2. Stamp snowflakes and winter signage onto three stockings. Use markers to color signage. Use airbrush system to add color to snowflake centers.
- 3. Place unstamped stocking right side down on surface, then cotton batting layer, and stamped stocking right side up on top.
- 4. For stitch guidelines, apply tape diagonally across stocking. Machine quilt along diagonal lines.
- 5. Cut out stockings. Color ribbon with marker to coordinate. Place stocking pieces right sides together and sew, catching ribbon hangers at top of stocking.
- 6. For top edge, cut 2"-wide strip from chocolate fabric. Fold in half widthwise over top stocking edge and sew in place.
- 7. Apply dimensional pearls. Let dry.