Pattern - Jack-o'-Lantern Tote
- 1. Print out patterns onto copy paper; cut out. Trace and cut out eyes and mouth from black craft foam. Cut leaves from green glitter foam.
- 2. Measure and cut polka dot ribbon into four 6" lengths. Space each strip about 5/8" apart and adhere on one side of tote. Adhere striped ribbon around top edge of tote. Let dry. Adhere green rick rack down center of front strap.
- 3. Adhere leaves onto bottom of front strap. Adhere smaller rhinestones on leaves.
- 4. Adhere eyes and mouth on front of tote. Adhere large rhinestones on each eye. Let dry.
- 1. Substitute orange paper bags for the canvas tote for a great way to gift popcorn, candy, or other treats.