iron, ruler, scissors, rotary cutter and cutting mat, straight pins
1. Press bandana, removing wrinkles. With scissors or rotary cutter, cut hemmed edge off all four sides. Cut bandana into 1-1/4"-wide strips. (Note: You will need approximately 12 strips; the final number may vary depending on how tightly you wrap the wreath.)
2. Pin ends of one fabric strip onto back of wreath; wrap strip around wreath. Pin other end of strip to back of wreath. Repeat, pinning and wrapping fabric strips around wreath, until wreath is covered.
3. Cut stems from daisies. Adhere daisies onto front of wreath as shown. Carefully remove legs from raven. Adhere raven onto top of wreath.
4. Adhere two 1" wiggle eyes onto front of wreath. Adhere 1" wiggle eyes onto center of black daisies and two 1/2" wiggle eyes onto center of orange/yellow daisy.
5. Carefully spread apart a small portion of spider webbing and stretch across back of wreath. Pin and glue in place.
6. Tie another strip of bandana through top of wreath for hanger.
1. When visiting your local dollar store, look for discount Halloween decorations similar to the raven used in this project. Tailor your wreath design around the items you find, like giant spiders or life-like hanging bats.