Pattern - Ghosts & Bats Tic Tac Toe
- 1. Cut print fabric in half. Follow manufacturer's instructions to iron fusible webbing onto back side of one piece. Position back side of other piece onto top of fused fabric to make one double-sided fabric rectangle. Fuse webbing onto fabric. Cut fused fabric into eight 1/2" strips; trim both sides on four strips (A) using decorative-edge scissors. Trim one side on remaining four strips (B) using decorative-edge scissors.
- 2. Adhere two A strips vertically onto board at 4" and 8" measurements using fabric glue. Adhere two A strips horizontally at 4" and 8" measurements using fabric glue. Trim ends. Adhere B strips, with decorative edge on inside of board, around outside edges of board for border; trim ends.
- 3. Print out patterns onto copy paper. Trace and cut out patterns from craft foam.
- 4. On covered work surface, use black paint to dot eyes and paint mouths on ghosts; while still wet, sprinkle with black glitter. Let dry. Use black paint to dot eyes and paint edges of wings on bats; while still wet, sprinkle with purple glitter. Let dry.
- 5. Cut hook side of VELCRO fastener into following sizes: 11" lengths, four; 1-1/2" lengths, six; 1/2" lengths, six. Measure back side of game board and mark at 2", 4-1/4", 7", and 9-1/2" measurements. Attach 11" lengths horizontally on back side of game board at measurements. Attach 1-1/2" lengths on back side of ghosts and 1/2" lengths on back side of bats.
- 1. Use masking tape to remove excess glitter from game pieces when dry.