Fall Candy Jar / Table Décor
If you're someone who smiles when the Halloween candy appears in the stores, you'll love creating this cute-and-easy candy jar to hold your favorite treats. The only problem you may have is numerous trips back to the store to replenish the candy!
- Quart-size Mason jar
- Craft felt: orange, light green, purple, black
- May Arts Ribbons, 1-1/2”-wide: Rust/Black Iridescent (405-15-36), Wired Faux Burlap (445-15-32)
- Small white buttons
- Treats of choice
- Xyron Creatopia with Fabric Adhesive
- Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker
- Xyron 3” Sticker Maker
- Xyron 3/8" High Tack Adhesive Dots
- Xyron 1/4" Double-Sided High Tack Tape
- Provo Craft Cricut Cuttlebug Die-Cutting System
- Sizzix Dies: Bigz Branch with Leaves & Flower, Bigz Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals, Sizzlits Vintage Lace
- 1. Using 3" Xyron Sticker Maker, apply adhesive to Rust/Black ribbon and attach around the center of jar.
- 2. Die cut Vintage Lace border from black felt; run through the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker. Adhere border around jar along center of Rust/Black ribbon.
- 3. Run purple, orange, and light green felt sheets through Xyron Creatopia with Fabric Adhesive Cartridge; die cut vines from light green felt and flowers from purple and orange felt. Peel off paper backing and apply to jar over ribbon as shown. Using Xyron 3/8" High Tack Adhesive Dots, apply buttons to centers of flowers.
- 4. Wrap burlap ribbon around top of jar; tie into bow. Adhere bow to jar using Xyron 1/4" Double-Sided High Tack Tape.
- 5. Fill jar with your favorite seasonal treat!
- 1. Die cut additional flowers from leftover, adhesive-backed felt and store them for future projects; just don't remove the backing paper until ready to use.