Craft Marketing Connections
size: 12" diameter
- FloraCraft Make It Fun White Beveled Ring, 12" diameter
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Balls, 2-1/2", three
- Dazzle Drape Fabric Mesh Garland, 30”-wide, three yards each: Copper, Gold, Brown/Gold
- Glittered floral sprays, 30" lengths, two
- Large paper clip
- FloraCraft Design It 6-1/2” Wire Cutter
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Craft Knife
- Design Master Black Color Tool Spray Color
- Twist ties or floral wire
- Glue gun and sticks
- ruler, scissors, newspapers (to cover work surface)
- 1. Cut Copper dazzle drape in half lengthwise into two 15"x3 yard lengths. Use hot glue to attach end of Dazzle Drape to wreath and snuggly wrap around wreath, allowing drape to fold and slightly overlap with each wrap to cover half of wreath. Secure end with glue. Continue wrapping with second length of dazzle drape to completely cover. Set aside.
- 2. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray balls with two light coats of Black. Let dry. To cover, measure and cut two 8" squares of Brown/Gold dazzle drape. Stack one piece onto other (for two layers). Set one ball in center of dazzle layers and wrap corners to center, so dazzle drape covers ball. Secure with twist tie. Use scissors to trim excess drape close to twist tie. Repeat to cover other balls. Set aside.
- 3. For tufts, cut 8"x15" piece of Gold dazzle drape. Fold 8" ends to meet in center of strip. Hand gather center and secure with twist tie. Fluff loops. Repeat to make three more.
- 4. Use wire cutter to trim floral sprays to 15"-18" lengths. To assemble, use glue gun to adhere sprays end-to-end on lower left of wreath. Refer to photo to position and adhere balls in place. Tuck center of tufts around balls. When satisfied with arrangement, adhere tufts in place.
- 5. For hanger, use craft knife to make 1/4" long, horizontal slit on back top of wreath. Carefully insert knife blade into slit, angled up toward top and remove. Slightly separate curved ends of paper clip. Insert shorter rounded end into slit, creating hanger loop with longer end of paper clip. Hot glue to adhere.
- 1. Spray plastic-foam balls in cardboard box so work surface and surrounding area are not accidentally painted.